Wednesday 23 October 2013

A lil about me...I'm shy...did you know?


Being so outspoken,there's something lotsa people don't believe about me. I am very shy.
I walk fast and face down wherever I go. To avoid looking at people...I'm quite awkward at interacting with new people...or too many people at the same time.
I am an introvert. I recharge from within...from being in my shell. So too much interaction drains me. Extroverts recharge from being around people. Parties and crowds are their thing. Because I have a lot of friends, most would assume I am an extrovert. Those who know me know I am most comfortable in smaller, quieter environments.

Its also extremely easy to embarass me. I blush furiously if sex is being discussed around me. Toilet humour too. I was so grateful for my pigmentation today when a friend decided to overshare with me. 1st the process of waxing a woman's privates-complete with a drawing for visual aid...then he went on to explain his 'chest carpet'. I was embarrassed by the grossness of that picture I couldn't look him in the eye for the rest of the day.
That's a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment